1. Do you have a minimum order quantity? Yes, we require all international orders to have an ongoing minimum order quantity of $10,000. If you are looking to resell but in much smaller quantities, we recommend you check out www.iherb.com/nutiva.
2. What are your prices? Our prices are subject to change depending on supply and other market factors. We will send you an updated price list after your company is approved to resell our products.
3. What products do you offer to resell internationally? We offer all four of our product lines (Coconut, Hemp, Chia and Red Palm) in different sizes and variations. If your account is approved, we will send you a comprehensive list of the product offerings. Please note that different countries have strict rules about importing certain items. Please check with your respective governmental agencies for your country’s rules and regulations.
5. What certifications do you have? To learn more about Nutiva's various certifications, please visit our certifications page HERE.
6. What are your freight terms? Generally for our standard accounts to start, our freight terms are FOB Richmond, CA USA 94804
7. When can I expect my products? Initially, we require 3-4 weeks from the time you submit your order before product starts its way over to you. It is standard for us to release product after receipt of payment.
8. Do you take international credit cards? Yes we can accommodate international credit cards, however, Wire Transfer is the best form of payment.
9. Do you offer exclusive distribution? We are interested in forming a business relationship that grows. As sales volume increases, we re-evaluate the relationship and potential for exclusive rights to distribute our products. Every new account starts off non-exclusive.